We're happy to accept exchanges and returns on eligible items within 30 days of purchase. We won't be able to process any previously worn swimwear that's been worn in the water, any merchandise that is visibly worn or has been washed. We also aren't able to accept returns on items on which the tags have been removed.
So you're indecisive ass wants to return an item? Is designer swimwear just not for you? Does it make you look flawless and you simply can't handle the attention? We get it.. The good news is there's more than likely a Target in your neighborhood so you can replace your Pool Boy with something more accepting to your traditional and dated style.
To return an item please make sure your item(s) are…
- - Not ever worn in water. If the item has been worn in water we will NOT be able to accept the return for any reason.
- - If the item has been washed,
- - If the original hang tags have been removed (Please Note: not all items are packaged and shipped with hang tags so if they do not exist on the item(s) upon delivery don't sweat it!
- - Returns within 30 days will only be accepted. If it has been over 30 days congratulations you now own a Vintage Pool Boy!
If for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase and the item is non-returnable, here are a few alternative options:
- - Sell it worn, stained and seasoned with manliness on Ebay. We hear people will pay a pretty penny for a little extra STANK.
- - Give it as a gift to your less fortunate friends. Bless their hearts!
- - Give it to a trick.
- - Cut up and repurpose for arts and crafts
- - Use it as a fashionable dish rag
- - Honestly we really dont give a shit. Do what you want with it, accepting ownership is half the battle.